Book Promo Banner
Circle Skirt Tutorial – 3 questions

Circle Skirt Tutorial – 3 questions

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Circle Skirt Tutorial – 3 questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I’m following the excellent circle skirt tutorial, and even though I am a beginner, I have some customization questions…

Ok, my first question is suggested fabric? I was considering a soft, drapey, quilting type of cotton …but not so sure.

2nd question: if i wanted to add a lining, how would I do so?

3rd question: POCKETS! (Yet another video tutorial)..I think I’ve got it figured out…do I cut my pockets out in the same fabric, or do I use a lining fabric, or muslin?

TIA,

Deb

• This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by the_professors_assistant.
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hi there! You can make this skirt with a lining, I would just use light weight fabric for the skirt, (your cotton will probably be fine), and the lining so your skirt isn’t too weighed down. It’s actually really easy and you can see me do an example of adding an easy lining in our tutorial basic skirt lining. https://www.professorpincushion.com/professorpincushion/basic-skirt-lining/ You can use either lining or muslin for the pockets although using the same lining fabric will probably look nicer.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Circle skirts and other pants with no pockets..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.