Book Promo Banner
Where is the downloadable pattern?

Where is the downloadable pattern?

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Where is the downloadable pattern?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

All downloadable patterns are located directly below the video.  Make sure you are logged in to download the pattern.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by the_professors_assistant.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by the_professors_assistant.
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

potholder

slharvey45
    Participant

Trying to download pattern for the coin purse and receiving error messages.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

if you are still having problems, please contact support on the support page HERE

judyr
    Participant

I am looking for the dog leash pattern and or instructions

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

The video is here https://www.professorpincushion.com/professorpincushion/dog-leash-and-treat-bag/ The leash pattern is described in the video. The treat bag has a pattern that is directly below the video.

Essie
    Participant

Trying to download Dog Coat pattern, only get the measurement sheet.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

The dog coat video explains how to make the pattern yourself, custom to your dog. The worksheet helps you keep your measurements organized.

sbranon189
    Participant

Hello,
    I was wondering to print your patterns are they actual fit or 100%?
    Thanks

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

print the patterns at no scale, so 100%. It might warn about clipping but don’t worry, the pattern lines are all .5 inches from any edge and default print margins are usually .25″ by default, so the lines wont get clipped.

Dalgirl2013
    Participant

I need the printable pattern for The Dog Collar. I am having a Hard time putting on the hardware.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

No pattern exists for the dog collar. You have to follow along with the video. It tells you how to create it.

Anonymous

Aloha,
    I love your video on men’s boxer shorts. Where can I find the pattern that you are using.
    I am relatively new at sensing but your video definitely looks like something I can follow.
    I would appreciate your response regarding the pattern ASAP so I can begin making some for my husband.
    Mahalo,
    Nancy

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

per the info in the first post of this thread, all patterns are directly below the video, just make sure you are logged in.

pclaporte
    Participant

Where can I find the paper you used to create the dog coat?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.