Book Promo Banner
viewing videos on mobile device

viewing videos on mobile device

Home Page Forums Ask A Question viewing videos on mobile device

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I had an account, I had to register to a new account because I was unable to view videos on my mobile phone. Right now I am using a desk top computer to see if I am able to view the videos. How do I cancel the first account I created?
    What do I need to do on my mobile phone to view the videos?
    V/R
    Latoya

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hi,

Im assuming that you forgot your username or password on your previous account and that is why you created another account? All you need is 1 account and you can see content regardless if it is on your phone or desktop. Im not sure what content you are trying to view with your mobile phone. I see you are a free basic member. If you are attempting to view free videos on your phone, it should work because those videos are being delivered via youtube. If you are interested in our premium content and watching on your phone, you can visit this link to see if you are able to view our premium content on your phone. https://www.professorpincushion.com/premium-test/ Not all phones will work but that vast majority will. It also seems like you are just wanting to delete your old account. Just email support@professorpincushion.com and let me know the username or the email address you used last time to register and I can take care of it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.