Book Promo Banner
type of sewing machine

type of sewing machine

Home Page Forums Ask A Question type of sewing machine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

helloo..
    can i know what type of sewing machine do u use ?
    and what’s the best sewing machine for fashion designer ?
    =D

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by the_professors_assistant.
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I currently use the Husqvarna Lily 530 which is the same machine I’ve been using for over 15 years now and it’s a great machine but can be a little pricey. It really depends on what your budget is. Luckily, since you want to mostly use it for garment construction, you don’t really need a fancy machine that can do a million stitches or embroidery, which are extra bells and whistles they add to the machine to increase the price. The three main stitches that you’ll find yourself using is the straight stitch, zig zag stitch and buttonhole. So if your machine can do that then you should have no problem making some great clothes. The top brand of sewing machines out there are Husqvarna, Bernina, Pfaff, Babylock, and that’s all I can think of right now off the top of my head. When I bought my sewing machine eons ago, it cost over $800 just to give you an idea on price. And my machine is definitely not a supreme model and probably more on the low end and so you can possibly spend a thousand or so on these high end brands. They’re also not found in stores, instead you have to search online for a dealer near you and then visit that shop. They are really good machines though so if you ever see one on craigslist for a good price, it’s not a bad idea to get a used machine and then pay $120 for a sewing machine tuneup and maintenance. On the other end there’s these sewing machine brands: Singer, Brother, White. You can find more affordable machines at places like Walmart, JoAnn’s and even online. Those machines can cost around $75-$300, depending on how many extras they offer. If you’re just learning to sew, you might want to consider buying a cheaper model just to learn on and then investing in an expensive one later if you really get into it. I also recommend checking out sites like overstock.com. They sell refurbished machines so you can usually get more bang for your buck and you can read reviews from real users and see what people generally like. good luck!

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

uuu wow..
    thank you so much!!

Anonymous

We provide the best sewing material & we have the best professional team who made the best sewing machines for more detail visit our page Top 10 Best Sewing Machine Reviews 2020 thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.