Book Promo Banner
Simplicity 1819

Simplicity 1819

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Simplicity 1819

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Has anyone made the Simplicity pattern 1819? I’m planning on making this for my wedding this Halloween. I don’t have the money to do a trial run before I do the real deal.  Does anyone know of any good tutorials on it? I have a hard time following the directions on patterns sometimes, I swear they skip steps!  The skirt scares me the most. I’m doing set B.. I’m just glad I bought a corset, I don’t think I could manage making one at the moment…

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Wow, that’ll be a cool wedding dress.  I can’t wait to see what it looks like when it’s done.  I have not done this pattern before but if you get stuck on a particular step, you can upload an image of the directions and we’ll do our best to help you through it.  Also, don’t look through all the directions and try and understand everything at once.  That just leads to you feeling overwhelmed and anxious.  Instead just go through one step at a time without looking ahead.  Even I don’t understand everything at first glance, but once I get to that step, sometimes things just become a little clearer because my project looks similar to what’s in the picture.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.