Book Promo Banner
Premium Videos

Premium Videos

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Premium Videos

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by the_professors_assistant.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pawsitting
    Participant

For those of us that pay a monthly fee when will you be posting a premium video? I signed up for six months and so far only have seen the free videos which are great but would like to see premiums also since I have paid. Thank you.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hi pawsitting, that is a fair question. For quite some time we have been releasing only free videos like you mentioned. We have been working on a very large project that will still take a very long time to complete. Because of this, we have to cut down on what videos can be created. New premium videos have definitely been sidelined because of this. We appreciate your membership and it does give you access to all premium videos on our site. When the project is over we want to get back to creating free and premium videos.

pawsitting
    Participant

That is great hat you have a big project but I don’t understand why you have to cut on videos that we all pay monthly. I just don’t think that is fair for the premium payers. Yes that is true that we are the only ones to see those videos but it’s the same videos that have been there for a long time. I appreciate all you do and hopefully you will be fair to the ones that have paid. Thanks

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hi Pawsitting,

I understand your logic, but the intention of Premium access is to view what exists and is not a fee for new premium content to be created every month. Our subscription is monthly so members can choose how long they need access to view all of the content. We only have so many hours in the day so we had to make hard choices on what new content can be created while working on the large project.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.