Book Promo Banner
pant block

pant block

Home Page Forums Ask A Question pant block

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by the_professors_assistant.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hi I have just joined this site (it is great) and would like to ask a question. I have been sewing for 36 years and am having trouble fitting pants. At one time I had a body scan and my pants fit great. Sadly the body is not the same and the scans are no longer available. I have scoliosis in my hips and just can’t seem to get something to fit any longer. Just adding to the hips/waist area isn’t doing it any more. I somehow lost my butt along the way. I think it moved to the front. haha I was hoping someone would know a patternmaker that would be able to draft me a pattern. I just need a block then I can go from there. I live in the south of Boston area. This is totally frustrating. I have been working on getting a good pattern for months now.
    I would appreciate any help someone can give
    thanks so much
    Fabricfive

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Sorry, I don’t know of a service that will block a pattern for you. 🙁 We do offer a tutorial on how to create your own pants block but it’s through our premium membership. If you’re ever up for the challenge, you can give it a try. https://www.professorpincushion.com/professorpincushion/basic-pants-pattern/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.