Book Promo Banner
New to sewing where do I go from here??

New to sewing where do I go from here??

Home Page Forums Ask A Question New to sewing where do I go from here??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Can professor pin cushion teach me how to sew garments? Where do I find that list of videos to take to get started? What are some of the premium videos offered is there a list somewhere? Thanks for all your time.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

click on ‘sewing classroom’ to see the vids, it tells u what is free & what is premium …

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

yes, check out the sewing classroom first. It is the exact order that Professor Pincushion thinks that you should watch the videos to build up your skills. Make sure you are logged in and you can check off the finished videos so only unwatched video appear in the classroom.
    https://www.professorpincushion.com/sewing-classroom/

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I got a sewing machine for Christmas…. not sure what to do next. I know how to thread it and wind the bobbins, but that’s about it. :/

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

definitely click on the tab “sewing classroom” it kind of tells you the order to go in from easiest to hardest. I think first you need to figure out what kind of stuff you would like to sew. If you want to sew clothes there are some easy pattern tutorials where we take you from beginning to end. If you want to quilt, check out our block quilt tutorial. What gets you excited? Congratulations on the new sewing machine! 🙂

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I think I’d like to try my hand at a few easy blouses summer out fits… stuff like that to see how it goes. I bought some scrap material to practice with. I’m going to try making pillow cases first, a lady at the fabric store said that’s what she did…then moved up to other things. Thanks, this is all pretty new to me. Practice makes perfect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.