Book Promo Banner
Mannequins?!

Mannequins?!

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Mannequins?!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Dear Professor Pincushion,
    I have been wanting to get a mannequin. I am not really sure what to get and how. Is there anyway I can get one my size? Where can I get one? I have absolutely no idea what to do. My younger sister has just acted as my mannequin for my last few garment projects and I don’t think she likes it very much. Also, what are the price ranges on mannequins? Thank you so much for answering all my questions. I have been on a few blogs before and I was never able to contact the bloggers. I was not expecting to get answer so quickly or even to get answers at all so again, THANK YOU!

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

what you want to search for are “dress forms” They’re actually quite expensive, especially if you get the adjustable dressforms, which is what I recommend because then you can adjust the waist, hips and bust separately to match your size. they can range to about $100 to $300 and come in different sizes from petite to large. If that’s a little out of your price range, maybe your sister can help you make your own dress form. We don’t have a tutorial on this but I found one here that you might want to take a look at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZ0PGx3xWQ Hope this helps! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.