Book Promo Banner
jeans

jeans

Home Page Forums Ask A Question jeans

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by the_professors_assistant.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

hello, i just started here, my name is tony, i am making a pair of jeans smaller than they are my problem is on the left side < of the jeans say like 1 ft. from the waist down is shorter than the right side of the jeans, i don’t know how i did it any suggestions on how to fix it.

Thanks

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I’m having a little trouble imagining what happened to your jeans 🙁 did this happen after the alteration and how were you going about with it? When you say smaller, do you mean shorter or just tighter?

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

ok lets see?? it happen before when i was cutting the excess material from the left side i lined the right side even and cut a 1/2 in. off the left side i am in a sewing class and she she is showing me how to do this.But she doesn’t know what i did wrong i figured maybe you can help

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Seems like you made quite a mystery. So were these pants you created from scratch? Can you attach a pic to this thread? It might help me at least get a visual. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.