Book Promo Banner
Inkjet printer for printing on fabric

Inkjet printer for printing on fabric

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Inkjet printer for printing on fabric

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have watched your video Fabric Labels on YouTube. Great video! My question is what is the best inkjet printer to use for this project. I’ve tried it on my laser printer and did not get the best results. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I don’t think a specific brand of printer matters as long as it is an inkjet printer. In the video, generic 3rd party ink was used. A laser printer uses a different ink and way of printing than an inkjet. You would need to use an inkjet to see what kind of results you can achieve.

Anonymous

Thanks for your quick reply. Trying to find the best printer could be costly. Perhaps your members could identify the printers the are currently using.

Thanks again.

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I think you are overthinking it. The printer used in that video was probably 3-5 years old. Buying an old model printer seems counter-intuitive. You can get almost any current model printer. The one in the video was an epson. But you can try a friends house and borrow theirs, or try the library for a printer. Any local print shop obviously has a printer. Sometimes your local large grocery store chain has a photo printing department. I would try one of those places for a test print before dropping 100-200 on a new printer. Just make sure it is an inkjet printer.

Anonymous

Thanks for your help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.