Book Promo Banner
Finding time to fit in sewing projects

Finding time to fit in sewing projects

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Finding time to fit in sewing projects

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I know that you have lots of projects that you do. I love your videos. I learn so much from them, and they are explained very well so that I can understand the techiniques. However, now I have several different projects that I want to make! 🙂 And your Log Cabin quilt is being added to my list. I was wondering how do you fit in all of your projects so that you can finish them?

Thank you for all of your hard work and effort that you put into your videos!

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

aw, thank you for the kind words! 🙂 I don’t know how to answer this question because I’m still looking for time. I have always been a big planner in that I would spend all day at work, sitting at my desk, dreaming about all the things I would make when I got off. Then, by the time I got home and ate dinner…well, watching something on tv was much more appealing. I think the main thing is to not be too hard on yourself. Life can be so crazy these days and there’s so many things to distract us. And I always believe that sewing should be a relaxing hobby that can remove us from the crazy life. If you’re really having trouble finding time in just normal everyday living, I suggest maybe planning a sewing vacation for yourself. I’m going on vacation myself to an old family cabin soon. There’s no tv, no internet, and the phone reception is pretty shoddy so I can bring projects that have had on my dream list and just spend some quality time with my sewing machine. You don’t actually have to leave home, but just taking a couple days off for you to sew will probably be one of the most relaxing vacations you can spend. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.