Book Promo Banner
Bendable light for machine

Bendable light for machine

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Bendable light for machine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I am looking for a small bendable gooseneck light that can attach to the plastic housing of my machine that is also not battery operated. I bought a cheap one at Joann Fabric and it does not work. I would like suggestions. I am currently using my Ott Light floor lamp and it is too big and gets in the way. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by the_professors_assistant.
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I don’t currently have one of these lights so I can’t make any personal recommendations but this one has great reviews on amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/Bendable-Bright-Lights-BBL-Light/dp/B0018VDNEU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374329450&sr=8-1&keywords=bendable+led+light

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

I purchased the Bendable Light in the previous post. Spent that $30 something for it. It would be a great light if it hadn’t come apart from where the wiring is! I only used it for about a month. Maybe I bent it around too many times, don’t know. Love the lighting and that it plugged in. Anyway, my husband had to put it back together, tried several different things before finally using super glue. I haven’t used it yet since this all just happened the last few days. I’ll see later and let you know how it’s holding up. gaylynn.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.