Book Promo Banner
A one year subscription

A one year subscription

Home Page Forums Ask A Question A one year subscription

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Hello, I want to sign up for one year. I dont have a paypal account and I dont want to use my credit card. Do you take checks? for the full amount? Meanwhile your videos are the best on the internet which is why Im asking...you have the heart of a teacher, your not a goof-ball trying to sell something. Your photography is superior....the sound the format, I feel like Im right inside a classroom. And I was going to ask about a certain pattern tutorial…but I understand how it would be too much. You probably get swamped with that request.

so Ill just ask if I can send a check or even pay with a credit card for one year? thanks Im Victoria

the_professors_assistant
    Keymaster

Yes you can now sign up for a 1 year membership. You do not need a PayPal account to go premium. You can still use your credit card to pay for the year without having PayPal account. Try and go premium and you will see a year option now. Just make sure you are logged in.

As for paying by check, no we do not take personal checks. I know if you do have a PayPal account, you can do an e-check I believe. You will have to have a bank account hooked up with your PayPal account to do it though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask A Question’ is closed to new topics and replies.