I hope you've enjoyed learning to sew with Professor Pincushion. If you want to get more involved in supporting our work, you can become a YouTube Channel Member. As a member, you'll get exclusive perks, making you a super fan. For $4.99 a month, you'll receive these unique benefits listed below. Click on the button to get started on being our YouTube Channel Member.
- Basic Videos
- Basic Downloadable Patterns
- Ask The Professor
- Sewing Classroom
- Enter Contests
- Premium Videos
- Premium Downloadable Patterns
- Listing of Upcoming Tutorials + Sneak Peek Images
- 1 Day Early Access to Videos
Already a YouTube Channel Member? Gain Premium Access Now
- Go to this LINK to find your YouTube Channel ID. It is a bunch of random numbers and letters that YouTube assigned you. Below will show you how to find your YouTube Channel ID.
- If you are on the "Advanced settings" page on YouTube, you can move on to step 3. If you are not, you could click on your avatar in top right and click on the SETTINGS cog image (YouTube Settings). On the left you will see a section called "Advanced Settings", click on "Advanced Settings". You should now be in a section called "Advanced Settings".
- Under the sub section "Account Information" you will see "YouTube Channel ID:"
- Copy any info to the right of "YouTube Channel ID:" Do not include any spaces at the beginning or end of this ID. Make sure you are NOT copying the "YouTube User ID:"
- Login to your Professor Pincushion Account. If you do not have an account, please Register.
- Come back to this page , below you will see "Step 2", in this section you can enter your YouTube Channel ID and save it to your Professor Pincushion profile.
If you are having trouble viewing Premium content after completing steps 1 and 2 above, please see below.
- Make sure you correctly entered and saved your YouTube Channel ID in step 2. Make sure there are no spaces at the beginning and end of you YouTube Channel ID.
- It can take up to 20 minutes after you became a Member on YouTube before professorpincushion.com is notified that you are a member. So wait 20 minutes before attempting to view Premium content.
- If you would no longer like to be a member of Professor Pincushion on YouTube, you can learn more on YouTube HERE.
- Need further help, contact Professor Pincushion support and make sure to tell them what your YouTube Channel ID is.