- Try A Different Browser
- If you are using an ad blocking browser plugins, try and disable it
- Clear your browser cache. This could remove your browsing history and saved passwords so you would have to type them in again
- You can learn how to clear your browser cache HERE
How fast does my internet connection need to be to watch your videos?
- Our content will automatically adapt to your internet speed and deliver the optimal video for your speed.
- If you are on a mobile device and can connect to a WIFI, then do so, so you do not use your mobile data.
- Our free videos stream via YouTube. YouTube streams their content via progressive download (it loads large chunks of the video on your computer then plays it). If you have a slow connection watching our free videos is possible, you might have to wait a while for it to load.
- YouTube has many option in the quality to stream the content, click on the "Gear" icon in the YouTube video control bar and choose a lower quality, it will load faster, but the picture quality will be not as good.
- Our premium content streams between ~200 Kilobits per second to 4.5 Megabits per second. depending on your internet speed and screen resolution.
- Please allow about 10 seconds for the video to initially buffer in before the video starts playing.
- We use a different method of streaming than YouTube does. We stream smaller chunks of video at a time. If your internet connection is fast enough, you should not see a loading icon or have a stutters in the video. It should play like you are used to.
My premium video does not play
- Im a Premium member and I hit play on a Premium video, but the player says that the video could not be found or the video file type is not supported.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your web browser installed. Try Chrome or Firefox.
- If you are browsing from a mobile device, not all mobile devices will be able to view our premium content. You can test your device on this page.
- Reload the page first and try again. If that does not work, try reloading 1 last time.
- Clear your browser cache and try and hit play again, you might need to re-login. You can learn how to clear your browser cache HERE
- If it still says it cannot play it and you see an error message in the player saying that the video cannot be found, please contact support HERE. Make sure to let us know what video you were trying to play, and what error message is displaying, if any.