Book Promo Banner
Reply To: Burda Pattern #108 Culottes- Mag issue 12/2014

Reply To: Burda Pattern #108 Culottes- Mag issue 12/2014

Home Page Forums Ask A Question Burda Pattern #108 Culottes- Mag issue 12/2014 Reply To: Burda Pattern #108 Culottes- Mag issue 12/2014

the_professors_assistant
Keymaster

Amazing!! You absolutely rock Tova!! Thank you! And yes, Burda totally should compensate you because you just took what looked like to me a cryptic jumble of sewing terms posed as an instructional and broke it down in a way that I could actually comprehend!! YOUR instructions make a whole lot more sense to me. Thanks for taking the time to make a mini muslin to really figure this out for me! I will do the same, as you’re suggesting. I’m going to print this out and follow your steps. And I will definitely post the completed culottes when finished. And this is why I always turn to Professor Pincushion when I have a question or get stuck because I know I will actually get a timely response with an answer I can understand and actually follow.You really go above and beyond to help out your sewing friends and followers in need! Now I can actually finish that UFO with the nice fabric I spent a pretty penny on and am so grateful to you for that. Seriously…what would I do without YOU and the internet!! I’m signing up for the Premium Membership!